Students are required to room and board with the college for the duration of their college experience unless they meet one of the conditions:
- Student is 23 years of age or older.
- Student is a military veteran (submission of DD Form 214 required).
- Student is currently or formerly married.
- Student has primary care responsibility for a child as parent or guardian.
- Student has part-time status as determined by the registrar.
- Student teaching (for the semester you are teaching, only). Please have your Central College student teaching superising professor send a confirming email to email@example.com .